August 2 & 3 at the Rothermere American Institute, Oxford, UK
Attendees are welcome to either present a paper or participate as a panel member/observer.
The abstract submission deadline is10 July 2018
The early registration deadline is 8 June.2018.
- Keynote speaker – David Coleman, Emeritus Professor of Demography; Associate Fellow, Department of Social Policy, University of Oxford.
- We welcome papers that take an interdisciplinary view of the main themes of the conference: climate change, world population increase, human migration, and environmental sustainability.
- The Symposium seeks to cover a broad agenda that includes disciplines such as economics, education, environmental studies, agriculture, law, political science, religion, and social studies.
- Topics for presentation may reach beyond these areas; our website contains an extensive list of suggested topics.
- Participant abstracts will be published online in the conference proceedings.
- Submission of complete papers is optional. If interested, you may send your manuscript (six weeks after the conclusion of the symposium) to be peer-reviewed by external readers for possible publication in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.